Middle Park Medical Center is proud to present our Extended Care services for you and your family. Our full-time, professional staff will treat you or your loved one just as they would their own family. We are proud to have served the residents of Grand county since 1933 and look forward to many more years to come.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there an activities program? Yes! We have an activity program coordinator, as well as our CNA’s, that work with each resident to provide the best possible supervised activities and events!
What are the costs involved? We accept LTC Medicaid, Long Term Care insurance as well as self-pay. Please call970-724-3151 to speak with Christina about private pay options.
Can my loved one join us for Holidays? Absolutely! Residents can leave the premises to go eat lunch with family, go shopping, go on walks, etc. They can also leave for holidays, even overnight with a Dr.'s written pass. Families may also eat with residents with dietary notification.
Will my loved one have a roommate? Most likely yes, all of our long term care rooms are set up to have two people of the same gender in them.
What to Expect as a Resident at MPMC:
- Recreation and socialization
- Activities 7 days a week
- 24-hour nursing care, including assistance with bathing, dressing, eating, and medication management
- Family and resident education
- Respite Care
- Coordination of care with local Hospice Agencies
- Nutrition management
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Low resident to nurse ratio
You have the right to determine who visits you and when they visit you during your stay with us.
- Visitors are required to sign in and to be respectful of other patients and families
- Visitors are expected to avoid the spread of infection by not visiting if they are sick, and washing their hands often
- Please make sure to have your family contact us with any questions or concerns